|Location||On-site – Ho Chi Minh City|
What you need to match:
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, management or related field;
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and research skills;
- Open-minded and eager to learn new things, flexible to changes and comfortable with ambiguity
To find out more, we love to talk with the candidate in order to FEEL the mutual interests.
How will you make an impact:
As an Operation Intern, you should have a deep passion for research in the business, have an insight into economic trends and evaluate investment potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Investment research to evaluate the feasibility of market and competitor landscape;
- Sourcing, deal screening through the combination of both inbound and outbound work, meeting with startups, and conducting extensive due diligence on various aspects of the company;
- Other duties as required: Perform tasks assigned by the director manager.
What’s in Wiziin for you:
A full competitive package of salaries based on the candidate’s abilities;
- Gain endless opportunities to work alongside outstanding CEOs and exceptional investors on a daily basis;
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples;
- Development of knowledge and understanding of venture investment with a great network of notable investors and industry experts;
- Be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative and dynamic team that encourages networking at a green-centered location of the city.
If you feel hyped after reading this, apply via this form and attach your CV in it for an interview schedule. As an entrepreneurial team, we love to work directly with the candidate.
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email@example.com for an immediate response concerning the Hours, Salaries, Benefits, and so on.