Collection of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data through various means, including when you:
- Voluntarily provide the same to us;
- Contact us or request that we contact you;
- Access or use the Website;
- Access, use, or request for any Services; and
- Interact with any of our employees.
Wiziin shall not knowingly collect or attempt to collect your Personal Data through fraudulent, unlawful, or deceptive practices.
Purposes for which we collect, use, or disclose Personal Data
We collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data:
- For the specific purpose(s) for which the Personal Data was provided;
- To enable us to perform our contractual or other obligations to you or any other person accessing or using the Website or Services;
- To comply with any law or regulation applicable to us or request from any regulator, court, or other authority;
- To operate, monitor, improve, or administer the Website or Services;
- To provide you with access to the Website;
- To provide you with the Services or any other services you may request;
- To respond to or otherwise contact you; and
- For any other purpose that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Wiziin shall not knowingly use your Personal Data for, or to facilitate any fraudulent, unlawful, or deceptive purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Wiziin may be required to disclose your Personal Data to its affiliates or to third parties where:
- You have consented to (or may reasonably be deemed to have consented to) such disclosure;
- Necessary or otherwise reasonably required to maintain or provide continued access to the Website, the Services, or any other services you may request;
- Necessary or otherwise reasonably required for Wiziin to comply with its legislative or regulatory obligations, any request from a regulator, government body, or other authority, or Wiziin’s own processes and policies;
- Necessary or otherwise reasonably required for Wiziin to perform its obligations under the Website Agreements or other agreements binding upon it;
- Necessary or otherwise reasonably required to respond to you, contact you, or otherwise address your requests;
- Wiziin has reason to believe that doing so will be appropriate or necessary for it to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, or prevent or stop any illegal activity, security breaches, or harm to the Website, Wiziin’s interests, or any Wiziin employee;
- Wiziin is the subject of a takeover and your personal information forms part of Wiziin’s assets to be transferred to the acquiring entity; or
- You disclose such information to third parties in the course of accessing or using the Website.
Changes to Personal Data
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Data you submit to us. If your Personal Data changes, you may correct it, delete inaccuracies, or amend it by making the relevant changes in your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is or becomes, or that we may reasonably suspect is, untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, we may at our sole discretion discontinue your access to or use of the Website or Services.
There may be circumstances where Wiziin will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including where the Personal Data (a) is opinion data that is kept solely for the evaluative purpose or (b) must still be retained for a business or legal purpose.
Transfer, Storage, and Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and for our compliance with legal obligations on recordkeeping imposed upon us as a regulated financial institution under Vietnam law. Generally, we do not retain Personal Data for a period of longer than six (6) years after the original purposes for which the Personal Data was collected have ceased to be applicable unless otherwise required by law or other mandatory directions by the court or government authorities or for purposes of legal proceedings or other similar proceedings or investigations. We may also aggregate or anonymize your Personal Data solely for analytic purposes. In such a case, you will no longer be identifiable from the aggregated or anonymized Personal Data, and we may retain such data for as long as we require.
Security of Personal Data
Wiziin has taken reasonable measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data stored with us, whether in electronic or physical form. This includes protecting your Personal Data from improper or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, appropriation, destruction, and loss. Nevertheless, you acknowledge and agree that communications through the internet are inherently insecure and all Personal Data you transfer to Wiziin via the Internet is done so at your sole risk. Wiziin does not warrant, represent, guarantee, or otherwise assure that the Personal Data you provide will never be accessed, copied, used, or disposed of in breach of Wiziin’s security measures, and you agree not to hold Wiziin or any of its affiliates liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. In the event of such a breach, Wiziin will, as far as reasonably possible, promptly notify all affected persons.
Wiziin is not responsible, and will not be held liable, for any damage or loss, or misuse, theft, or other compromises of Personal Data, arising directly or indirectly from any unauthorized use of or access to any member’s electronic devices used to access or use the Website or Services.
You may change your browser settings to decline any or all cookies when accessing the Website. You may also delete stored cookies by changing your browser settings. However, please note doing so may adversely affect your access to or use of the Website. For example, you may not be able to fully load all features or functionalities of the Website. Wiziin shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the deletion or rejection of cookies.
Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer so that it may access the Internet. IP addresses may be dynamic (i.e., they change each time you connect to the Internet) or static (i.e., specific to your computer). Wiziin may collect this IP address to facilitate its administration of the Website, including by diagnosing server problems and collecting aggregated information.
Management of Personal Data
Subject to the exceptions referred to in s 21(2) of the PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data we hold. Please send your request for such a copy to email@example.com. We may impose an administrative charge for this.
If you no longer agree to Wiziin using your Personal Data to contact you for non-essential communications (such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services), you may let us know by changing your account settings or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that should you withdraw consent as described above, Wiziin may not be able to provide you with Services or access to the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Wiziin may cease such access or provision promptly without any liability.
Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com should you have any further queries.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution