|Location||Ho Chi Minh City|
Wiziin Inc. provides data-driven solutions in capital raising, dealmaking, portfolio monitoring, and fund administration for VC, Angel Investors, and SMEs in the Asia Pacific Region.
Wiziin Inc. is created and run by experienced venture capitalists from Ireland and Canada with an ambitious approach to a disruptive investment tool that contributes to leveraging the emerging
How will you make an impact:
Work closely with the CEO, and BOD to understand the group’s development strategy in order to convert it into plans and projects to create an amazing environment for the team. By making our team’s lives better, and making them happy at work.
- Build recruitment plan
- Post job, CV screening to find the qualified candidate, arrange the Interview.
- Collaborate with Hiring Manager
- Manage a full-cycle recruiting process and onboarding / offboarding process.
- Employee Engagement
- Organize employee engagement activities, HR events, and company events.
- Orientation training and company internal procedures/culture to all employees.
- Compensation & Benefit
- Follow up, monitor, and manage employees’ contracts and databases in a timely manner with limited risks.
- Support payroll and employee benefits.
- KPI evaluation: Support and proceed with the yearly employee KPI evaluations.
- Other duties as required: Perform tasks assigned by the director manager.
What we expect from you
Here are the traits we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Legal, Biz Administration, Accounting or similar. A Master’s Degree from a recognized university can be a plus.
- A creative, humorous & problem-solving person: work both independently and as part of a team proactively
- Caring & detailed in planning
- In-depth understanding of Labor Laws and related HR laws
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Work experience in the various business industries is an advantage
- Good Communication & Good corporate skill, negotiation skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience in events or creative agency can be a plus
What’s in Wiziin for you:
- A full competitive package of salaries based on the candidate’s abilities;
- Comprehensive benefits package: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Insurance;
- Holiday entitlement: Saturday, Sunday; National Holidays & Annual Leave in accordance with the Labor Code; Extra 7 days of paid-leave a year for participating in well-being activities; hybrid workplace
- Monthly book purchase fund;
- Gain endless opportunities to work alongside outstanding CEOs and exceptional investors on a daily basis;
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples;
- Development of knowledge and understanding of venture investment with a great network of notable investors and industry experts;
- Be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative and dynamic team that encourages networking at a green-centered location of the city.
If you feel hyped after reading this, please accurately indicate your potential and suitability for the job applying via https://bit.ly/Wiziin-Talent
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email@example.com for any questions