|Location||On-site – Ho Chi Minh City|
What you need to match:
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, the management or related field;
- 1 year of experience in Venture Capital or tech startups;
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and research skills; comfortable presenting to and interacting with founders, entrepreneurs, C-level executives and investors;
- Open-minded and eager to learn new things, flexible to changes and comfortable with ambiguity.
To find out more, we love to talk with the candidate in order to FEEL the mutual interests.
How will you make an impact:
As an Investment Analyst, you should have a deep passion for researching in the business, have an insight into economic trends and evaluate investment potential.
- Investment research to evaluate the feasibility of market and competitor landscape;
- Screening Analysis information relating to specific companies;
- Work and follow up with investors included: VCs, PE, Corporate and Angel Investors…
- Sourcing, deal screening through the combination of both inbound and outbound work, meeting with startups and conducting extensive due diligence on various aspects of the company;
- Building and maintaining relationships with startups and other investors, support portfolio companies in the next fundraising process;
- Other duties as required: Perform tasks assigned by the director manager.
What’s in Wiziin for you:
- A full competitive package of salaries based on the candidate’s abilities;
- Comprehensive benefits package: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Insurance;
- Holiday entitlement: Saturday, Sunday; National Holidays & Annual Leave in accordance with the Labor Code; Extra 7 days of paid-leave a year for participating in well-being activities; hybrid workplace
- Monthly book purchase fund;
- Gain endless opportunities to work alongside outstanding CEOs and exceptional investors on a daily basis;
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples;
- Development of knowledge and understanding of venture investment with a great network of notable investors and industry experts;
- Be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative and dynamic team that encourages networking at a green-centered location of the city.
If you feel hyped after reading this, please accurately indicate your potential and suitability for the job applying via
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email@example.com for an immediate response concerning the Hours, Salaries, Benefits, and so on.