- This event has passed.
Fireside Chat: “How to position your startup in venture fundraising?”
April 23 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Some of the first questions an early-stage company looking to raise money asks are: How much funding should it look for, what level of dilution is acceptable, how should you do to well-managed cap table? All of this can be tricky and only focus on financing aspect. However, to VC firm, investment decisions are the topic of strategy rather than finance.
Join us as we run our first ever interactive fireside chat where we will discuss and share topics that founders often encounter to answer the question: “How to position your startup in venture fundraising?”
Why you should attend?
- It’s a two-way interactive classroom session with practical sharing in funding strategy and structuring funding round.
- A holistic approach and guide on VC financing for pre-growth funding stage.
- Your chance to learn from like-minded individuals and fundraisers.
At the Fireside Chat: “How to position your startup in venture fundraising?”, you will discuss the opportunities and challenges that founders, as well as startups often face in the fundraising process. From there, startups will get multi-dimensional views and be more confident when meeting with VCs in the future.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠:
- Keynote “How to position your startup in venture fundraising?”
- Discuss a case study that startups often encounter in venture fundraising
- Q&A: Answering questions about fundraising for a startup
- Networking with founders and representatives
Meet our host:
🌟 Tien Nguyen – General Partner at Earth Venture Capital, Co-founder & CEO at Wiziin Inc.
Tien Nguyen is an angel investor and venture capital fund manager with many years of experience in fund operations in Ireland and Europe. Tien’s interests are technology- intensive, renewable energy, biotechnology and new materials. He is also a serial entrepreneurial experienced in education technology, digital loyalty program, IT outsourcing, renewable energy, IOT and biotech. At the same time, he is the Founder and CEO of Wiziin Inc., an data-driven Investment Platform that helps VCs and angel investors make better decisions and manage their portfolios.
He graduated with a Master’s degree from National University of Ireland, majoring in Strategy under the Irish Government’s Full Fellowship program. He participated as a guest lecturer and studied Business Strategy at Grenoble University and Tsinghua University (Beijing).
Join us now if you are a Founder who is interested in raising capital with better and better methods for your startup.
- Time: 8:30-11:30 AM, April 23, 2022
- Location: Wiziin Office, No. 3, Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong Ward, City. Thu Duc, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Registration at: https://bit.ly/Wiziin-FiresideChat
Fireside chat is organized by Wiziin Inc. – data-driven solutions in capital raising, dealmaking, portfolio monitoring, fund administration for VC, Angel Investors, and SMEs in the Asia Pacific Region.
🌟 Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/WiziinInc
🌟 Website: http://wiziin.com/
🌟 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiziininc