- This event has passed.
[Networking Event] Entering China Market – With “Global Entrepreneurship Competition 2023”
21 December, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Networking Event: Entering China Market – With “Global Entrepreneurship Competition 2023” brings experts who understand the market and handling of China so that they can bring you the latest updated perspectives to learn, troubleshoot, discuss and capture the pivotal practices in expanding to this market.
This is an amazing opportunity for startups, C-level of startups, tech projects, innovation departments, and accelerators wanting to expand in China.
The event is hosted by Global Innovation and Technology Platform (GITP) and Wiziin Inc.
THE EVENT COVERS KEY LEARNING ABOUT:
– Discover China Market 101
– Leadership Roundtable Session: Close sharing about “Grow your portfolio: a chance to approach new market”
– Sharing about Global Entrepreneurship Competition 2023
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Ask anything about China Market and Global Entrepreneurship Competition in 2023
– Key insight about China Market
– Close networking with C-level of startups, tech projects, innovation departments, and accelerators
MEET THE SPEAKER: Mr. Raffles Chan – Director of GITP.ASIA
ABOUT “GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION 2023″
“Global Entrepreneurship Competition 2023″ is a competition dedicated to young Entrepreneurs, in creating solutions with global impact, especially focusing on and exploiting the potential of the Hong Kong market, the country ranks 7th in the world in terms of commercial industry
– TIME: Wednesday, 21.12.2022; 13:30 to 16:00 (VNT)
– LOCATION: Sunwah Innovation Center (6th Floor, 90 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City)
– LANGUAGE: English
– REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/Entering-China-Market (Register before 21/12/2022)
– 13:30: Check-in & Networking
– 14:00: Opening Speech & Presentation from Mr. Raffles Chan, Director of GITP.ASIA:
- China Market 101 – What are the good ways to enter China Market?
- Global Entrepreneurship Competition 2023 – All for startups
– 14:20: Q&A
– 14:35: Leadership Roundtable Session: “Grow your portfolio: a chance to approach new market”
– 15:35: Networking & Tea break
– 16:00: Closing
If you need any further information support, please contact us via +84 3578 21120