|Location||Hybrid/ Ho Chi Minh City|
|Position||Internship/ Full-time or Part-time|
In this internship, you will:
- Support our project teams in copywriting and content creation
- Write, edit and proofread for example digital ads, blogs, articles, social media posts, white papers, and websites
- Interpret copywriting briefs and conduct research for B2B markets as needed.
- Develop your skills in writing engaging content that grabs the attention of clients’ target audiences and conveys the desired core message
- Create a learning plan for yourself together with the Copywriting Specialist who will support your professional development and growth
- Strengthen your knowledge and skills in technology & B2B digital marketing
What’s in Wiziin for you:
- Wage Subsidies: Negotiable, based on the candidate’s abilities
- Monthly book purchase fund.
- Development of knowledge and understanding of venture investment and artificial intelligence with a great connection with the network of notable investors and industry experts.
- Opportunities to pursue your interests and run projects outside of your official job description – we want to help you keep the everyday workflow exciting for you
- Transparent and fair feedback: we encourage you to give feedback to anyone, regardless of their position, about anything. We want to grow with you!
- A desk in our modern office in central Sala City of Thu Duc City, with the option to work remotely
- Our plan gives you the possibility to be a full-time member of the company if you stay with us
What we expect from you
Here are the traits we are looking for
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Has the courage to express fresh ideas, especially in written form
- Is responsive to receiving feedback and isn’t afraid to give feedback in return: let’s help each other do our jobs better!
- Has good organizational skills – working in a marketing team can sometimes be quite hectic, and you need to manage your own work and prioritize your tasks
- Is resilient in challenging or unexpected situations
- Has an interest in digital marketing – previous experience is not required but will be considered an advantage
- Basic design ability is an advantage.
If you feel hyped after reading this, apply via this form and attach your CV in it for an interview schedule. As an entrepreneurial team, we love to work directly with the candidate.