|Location||Ho Chi Minh City|
Wiziin is powering the private equity investment revolution by providing a user-centric way to bear the burden of capital raising, facilitate deal-making, simplify investor relations for SMEs, and co-invest monitoring for investors.
As an adaptive company, we place a great deal of building a new way to bridge the gap between investors and founders, enabling start-ups to get the resources they need easier and faster and investors to make better investments.
Since 2023, Wiziin provides a new open community-based platform for venture investors that specializes in investing in digital assets in startups and early-stage ventures. The platform enables individual investors to form investment clubs, raise funds, do due diligence, deal structure, and make decisions by voting. Given that the adoption of blockchain technology is on the rise, Wiziin is building solutions for professional individual investors to invest more efficiently together in innovative startups.
- Conduct market research and work with our portfolio companies to bring their products to Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries effectively.
- Manage relationships with our portfolio companies, monitor their progress, and gather resources to support them.
- Keep an eye on the climate technology investment landscape to find promising opportunities.
- Research and assess potential partners to join us.
- Plan and carry out activities to increase our brand recognition.
- Develop a network of key stakeholders and involve them to help our portfolio companies grow.
What you need to match:
Here are the skills we are looking for
- We are open to receive applications from a variety of backgrounds from economic, business, finance, marketing who are passionate about climate change and sustainability.
- Demonstrating 2-4 years of relevant experience in market research, market entry or consulting firms, candidate who has experience in the climate tech segment is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and adaptable to diverse working environments.
- Willingness to travel within Southeast Asia.
- Open to fresh ideas and preferably with a combination experience in startups and big corporations
- Intellectually curious and fast learner. Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The traits that will help you harmony with our culture:
- Able to work with flexibility, entrepreneurship, and diplomacy both individually and as part of a complex team effort.
- Self-starter and problem solver with a growth mindset who isn’t afraid to take risks and is committed to transparency and honesty in all their actions
- Willingness to work for startup initiatives.
What’s in Wiziin for you:
- A full competitive package of salaries based on the candidate’s abilities;
- Comprehensive benefits package: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- Holiday entitlement: Saturday, Sunday; National Holidays & Annual Leave in accordance with the Labor Code; Extra 7 days of paid leave a year for members participating in well-being activities; hybrid workplace.
- Development of knowledge and understanding of venture investment and artificial intelligence with a great connection with the network of notable investors, inspiring founders, and industry experts.
- Be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative, and dynamic team that encourages networking at a green-centered location in the city.
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples.
- Working in a home-like office with a result-oriented work mode.
This is not a traditional working position. We absolutely appreciate and value people with an entrepreneurial spirit and those skills associated to build something huge. If you are looking for a safe journey, this will not be it
If you feel hyped after reading this, send your CV to us via THIS FORM for an interview schedule. As an entrepreneurial team, we love to work directly with the candidate.
Learn more about us at