The CTO Fellowship program is a 4-week program that prepares early-stage founders during their startup journey. Specially designed for CTOs and/or technical founders of early-stage (bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, pre-A) companies, the 4Q2022 program aims to answer the most commonly asked questions by most founders.
Learn from C-level executives from later-stage startups ( including Endowus, NextBillion.AI , Sharesies, Tinvio, and more) in the 2 fireside chats and AWS Solutions Architects in Group Technical Office Hours. The program will conclude with an in-person mixer (tentatively in Indonesia, Jakarta) for you to meet fellow founders and VCs.
Connect with a community of SaaS experts, peers, and future collaborators.
Learn from your peers and industry experts during fireside chats.
Get guidance on technical topics with AWS solution architects.
- Connecting with a community of experts and leading minds in the startup ecosystem
- Meaningful connections with peers, mentors, and future collaborators
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Office hours with AWS solution architect
- Networking sessions with people in the industry
Date and time
The Q4 program will run from November 16 – November 30, 2022.
Who should attend
CTOs or Technical Founders of early-stage (bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, pre-A) Startups.