The SaaS Fellowship program is a 4-week program that prepares and supports SaaS early-stage founders during their startup journey. It aims to answer some of the most commonly asked questions by SaaS founders when they first start on their startup journey and is designed for both the CEO and CTO of early-stage (bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, pre-A) SaaS companies.
It consists of 4 fireside chats with C-level execs from late-stage SaaS startups (BetterPlace, OneModel, Wingman, and more) and Group Technical Office Hours led by AWS Solutions Architects. At the end of the program, all participants are invited to the SaaS mixer in Singapore to meet with other SaaS startups and VCs!
Connect with a community of SaaS experts, peers, and future collaborators.
Learn from your peers and industry experts during fireside chats.
Get guidance on technical topics with AWS solution architects.
Startups involved in the program will benefit from:
- Connecting with a community of experts and leading minds in SaaS
- Establishing meaningful connections with peers, mentors, and future collaborators
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Office hours with AWS solution architect
- Networking sessions with people in the industry
Date and time:
- The Q3 kickoff fellowship will run from August 24 – September 16, 2022.
Who should attend:
- CEOs and/or CTOs of early-stage (bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, pre-A) Startups.