|Location||Ho Chi Minh City|
Wiziin Inc. provides data-driven solutions in capital raising, dealmaking, portfolio monitoring, and fund administration for VC, Angel Investors, and SMEs in the Asia Pacific Region.
Wiziin Inc. is created and run by experienced venture capitalists from Ireland and Canada with an ambitious approach to a disruptive investment tool that contributes to leveraging the emerging
How will you make an impact:
- Responsible for reception area: welcome customers – partners of the company, monitor waiting lounge;
- Responsible for the issues related to customer services;
- Managing the use of meeting rooms, fresh flowers, mail/ parcel delivery, cleaning, photocopiers, and printers;
- Organize and supervise the maintenance of working stations and office space (meeting hall, public area, storeroom…).
- Support, and coordinate the internal events;
- Other duties as required: Perform tasks assigned by the manager.
What we expect from you
Here are the traits we are looking for
- Studying in English, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- English communication
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Problem-solver: work both independently and as part of a team proactively
What’s in Wiziin for you:
- A full competitive package of allowance based on the candidate’s abilities;
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples;
- Be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative and dynamic team that encourages networking at a green-centered location of the city;
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee after finishing an internship.
If you feel hyped after reading this, please accurately indicate your potential and suitability for the job applying via https://bit.ly/Wiziin-Talent
Please feel free to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions